• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the purposes for which information is being collected will be identified.
• We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
• We make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business according to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.